Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Happiness and Contentment

Those two words didn't used to be associated with me, but now they are. This morning, during our after spanking cuddle, Meow asked me how I felt when I was spanking her. I enjoy seeing her being obedient and submissive, coming to me naked for a cuddle, lying over my knee when I tell her to and taking whatever spanking I decide to give, and then cuddling again. I do enjoy spanking her. I don't specifically like giving her pain, but I like the power exchange between us and I know it's something we both need. I am now a "real" man and I enjoy that immensely. We are both much happier and are having a lot more fun living together. I even love Meow's sassy times.

Love,  Lash

7 comments:

Meow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meow said...

I'm glad you like the sassy times, lover, 'cuz they're here to stay (grin)! Meow
PS: Sorry about the first one I deleted - it was full of mistakes and didn't make sense.

Spnk MeRed said...

i bet the sassy times are the most intereesting times

Hermione said...

Lash - I always enjoy hearing about spanking from the spanker's point of view. It's very interesting, and I'm sure Meow is glad that you enjoy it too.

Hugs,
Hermione

ronnie said...

I'm the same as Hermione, I love to hear from the spanker's point of view, thanks.

Have a good weekend.

Love to you both.
Ronnie
xx

Lash said...

Meow, I'm ready lover, just deal up the sassy stuff any time!

Yes SpnkMeRed, the sassy times are great. I love them. And thanks for stopping by my blog.

Hermione and Ronnie-I'm glad that my point of view is helpful. I read and enjoy both of your blogs faithfully and now that I'm feeling better I will be commenting.

Love, Lash

Daisychain said...

Lash, I love to hear how the spanking feels for the spanker...thank you! I wish my Davey would post more such items on his blog...maybe I must get a little more sassy in asking him... ;)

Hugs, xxxxxxxxxxxx Daisy xxxxxxxx