Friday, October 9, 2009

Winter outside, fire dancing in the fireplace...

and a warm inviting bed-sounds like a great weekend for Spanking! and such...(big grin).

Winter weather has arrived early in the high country; 4-5 inches of snow last pm, a low of 17 degrees (F) tonight and 4-6 inches of snow tonight and tomorrow. A nice relaxing intimate weekend with my Meow sounds wonderful! I might even have time to catch up on commenting on other blogs which I have neglected when I had that nasty cold.

I just remembered Hot Toddies;  4-6 oz Irish Whiskey, brown sugar and a touch of cinnamon or cloves-a few of those helped pass a Winter's evening. Fond memories as I'm entering the evening of my 20th year in AA, clean and sober. I have more time now for Meow.

Love,   Lash

9 comments:

JMDee said...

Oh-- I'm jealous.

The weather here isn't quite changing to real Autumn yet; it's just enough to tease.

Sounds like you've got a fabulous weekend planned.

Katia said...

Sounds like a nice weekend. I love being snuggled next to a warm fireplace. I don't think I will be doing that in Florida though. I'm sure I won't be seeing snow anytime soon. :(

Katia

Lash said...

JMDee-Thanks for dropping by my blog. It's actually 12 degrees this am-we usually don't get this weather until December-January. I hope you have a nice Autumn.

Thanks Katia. When we lived in the desert SouthWest we missed the change of seasons too. A winter vacation in the Rockies in a snug cabin with a fireplace could be a lot of fun.

Hugs, Lash

Sara said...

Sounds perfect! And I am sure Meow is more fun than any Hot Toddy anyway!Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, sounds wonderful :) Hot drink substitutes? Hot Tea, lemon sliced into eighths boiled in with extra honey. Hot cocoa with milk or heavy cream and cinnamon sticks for stirring. Super-sweet, probably feminine but pretty tasty too. Enjoy.

ronnie said...

Mmmm Lash, sounds wonderful. Yes a nice big mug of hot chocolate, the fire and Meow beside you.

Enjoy your Sunday.

Love.
Ronnie
xx

Daisychain said...

OK, Lash, you've convinced me; I'm on my way.....lol

Hugs, XXXXXXX Daisy XXXXXXXX

Hermione said...

Brrr. I don't want to think about snow yet. It's been bright and sunny for two days but frost tonight and snow in the forecast. I might have to try your way of keeping warm.

Hugs,
Hermione

Lash said...

Daisy, We're waiting!

I'll recommend it Hermione. It's been a fantastic weekend. Stay warm and have fun!

Hugs, Lash