Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Grumpy Lash

First of all a big "thanks" to Bonnie and everyone who has supported and linked to my new blog.

Grumpy: I agree with my wife's ("Meow Learns about Life") blog. The man was a vital mentor in the last two years of my post-doctorate training and we both enjoyed him. As usual Meow was a trooper and was a great host in spite of his wife. Meow is finally feeling some better-hopefully good enough for a good spanking tonight! We have both missed it.

Grumpy cont'. I had an excellent job about 75 minutes from the town we live in which meant easy commutes for us-especially for frequent cuddles and spankings. Radical-and stupid-changes forced me to quit my job in late June. I've also had surgery on my left wrist and elbow with pain and 6 weeks of disability, and now have to have the right wrist done in two weeks with another four weeks of disability-I'm putting off the right elbow. I've had two jobs lined up to start in September and both have fallen through-and neither had the decency to tell me! Both wrists and elbows are throbbing and I am frustrated! End of rant.

On the good and important side, I am clean and sober, I have Meow and our wonderful new relationship and we live in the Rocky Mountains. Lash

3 comments:

Jay Walker said...

Awww Lash, im sorry you and Meow are having such a rotten time.
Thinking of you both and sending healing hugsssssss to your wrists etc...cant have bad wrists when you'vr got a butt to spank.
Love Jay

Hermione said...

So that leaves us with the task of figuring out how you can spank Meow without using wrists.

Swim fins on your feet come to mind. If you were really a lion you could use your tail.

Hmmmmm...

Hugs,
Hermione

Lash said...

Lash said...
Thanks Jay and Hermione. My mother says I was born being left handed but they "corrected" me (way back then even being left handed had Communist overtones). But I naturally swing a bat, deal cards, tie knots left handed. So i think spanking Meow left handed is going to be a natural-esp. if I get a tawse!

Hermione I'm deeply hurt-you don't really believe I have a tail! But we lions hold our tails high to show our pride (grin).