Sunday, August 2, 2009

HOORAY!

I am doing so well after my Left carpal tunnel release and ulnar nerve transposition that my surgeon released me to proceed with my Right Carpal Tunnel Release tomorrow morning. I'll only need local anesthetic and propofol sedation this time-and yes, propofol is safe with an anesthesiologist giving it. I will be back to pecking on the keyboard with one (left) finger (or however that goes-Hermione). I'll still try to keep up on comments. In a few days we'll see how I do spanking left-handed and how our new tawse works.

Big furry hugs to all. Lash

4 comments:

Hermione said...

Make sure you don't pull a Michael Jackson on us!

I'll be thinking good thoughts for you tomorrow. And can't wait to hear about the tawse.

Hugs,
Hermione

dazygal said...

Lash,

Glad to hear you're doing well. Make sure you don't overdo it too soon!

Dazy

ronnie said...

Thinking about you today.

Hope Meow's well.

Ronnie
xx

Lash said...

Ddear Hermione Dazygal and Ronnie-Thanks for your thoughts and comments. Surgery and the sedation went well. We're back home and Meow is taking good care of me, as always. (She's making me follow surgeon's orders!) The hydrocodone is taking care of the pain pretty well.

I tried the tawse on my own leg (always try a new implement on myself first)-very stingy and left welts for an hour. I will have to start very gently on Meow.

Furry Hugs, Lash