Tuesday, August 25, 2009

August-Frustrating month: I had my right carpal tunnel decompression done on
Aug. 3rd and it went well. But I have been getting Physical Therapy (think pain) and daily exercises (think pain) on my left arm and hand for three weeks because the ulnar nerve is being very slow to heal after surgery. I was able to spank Meow with my left hand using the strap. She was a good sport about it but the spankings were not up to my standards. About 8 days after surgery I was able to start spanking with my right hand with the Cane-iac and the strap with much better spankings. But on the 14th a curb reached up and tripped my left foot and I fell onto chip/seal pavement. I got a hematoma in the incision in my right wrist, road rash and several cracked/bruised ribs. Again several days without spankings. The following Thursday/Friday we weren't able to get the help we thought we had for loading the U-Haul truck. In spite of Meow's yeoman's efforts moving the furniture aggravated my rib pain and three more days of not spanking. During these past two weeks we have also cleaned up and moved out of the condo where I used to work (I lost that job last June). Multiple leads for work starting in September has fallen through.

Finally we've had a couple of days with good spankings. I hope you have read Meow's post about our trip to see family. I have already mentioned our not eating out with my family and will be firm about it. We are both going to be strict with our diets. I will give Meow all my love and support, including daily spankings and punishment spankings as we will agree upon today.

Love to all, Lash

6 comments:

Spnk MeRed said...

it sucks when curbs jump up and trip us for no other reason than to be naughty...sucks even more when health problems prevent the really good spankings from occurring...i will be sending good healing ju ju your way both for your continued healing and for the will power not to eat out

dazygal said...

Lash,

Hope things heal up quickly and that you both have a great time with family. Try and take it easy so you can get back consistently to the fun stuff!!

Dazy

Davey said...

Lash,
Seems like everything is out to stop your spanking practice. Believe me, I know all about tripping. I cracked a rib in the spring, slipped on late ice and caught a curb on my ribs.
I hope You heal quickly. I am sure Meow misses your "normal" attentions..
Peace & happiness
Davey

Lash said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lash said...

Spank Me Red and Dazygal-thanks for continuing to follow my blog in spite of long inactivity and for you kind comments. We are back now from our trip to the midwest to see family so I'll be back to blogging.

Davey, Always great to hear from you! I'll be back to following you blog now. Peace, Lash

Spanking Photo Blog said...

Hi, i have a spanking blog. I wonder if you like exchange links betwen our blogs.

Let me know

Regards

Enzo